St Lukes have magically had their Bus transformed into a beautiful place to visit on the run up until Christmas.
Entry on to the grotto is £3 per child and they get a present.
Check out where you can visit the bus in this list published by St Lukes Cheshire Hospice
To find out more about the hospice please click on the following link or the picture of Luke below!
St Lukes Cheshire Hospice
- Saturday 23rd Santa and the bus will be at the Lifestyle Centre in Winsford as part of the St Luke’s Christmas Fair, with fun for the whole family. Food, stalls, children’s activities and much more. Free entry to the Christmas fair,
- Friday 28th The grotto will be taking part in the Winsford Festival, on the High Street from 4pm-7pm.
- Saturday 30th Middlewich Artisan Market & Treasure Hunt, Santa`s Grotto and Brass Bands & Carol Singers from 10am
- Monday 2nd From 11am, This is the final week of the Nantwich Health Centre Christmas event, they will be having a Raffle, coffee morning, Christmas cards and gifts on sale inside the surgery, the bus will be parked outside the doctors surgery by Marks and Spencer simply food.
- Friday 6th 4pm-7pm, Sandbach Christmas market and lights switch on, the bus will be located in the town centre on the cobbles, there is also food, stalls, children’s activities and much more.
- Saturday 7th 9am-2pm, Hartford Victorian Festival, food, stalls, children’s activities and much more. Bus will be parked near to the Hospice shop.
- Sunday 15th 12-2pm, Christmas Fair, Crewe Retirement, Brookhouse Drive, Crewe, stalls and entertainment also.
- Saturday 21st 9am-2pm, Alsager Farmers Market, stalls and normal farmers market.