Councillor Pam Minshall, Mayor of Crewe, invites residents to nominate individuals, groups and organisations they feel have made a positive difference to the Town of Crewe.
The community is invited to submit nominations under the following four categories:
Crewe Civic Award
- An individual who has worked to the benefit of the Crewe community and who has clearly gone ‘above and beyond’ what would be ordinarily expected
Crewe Sports Award
- An individual, group or organisation who has demonstrated outstanding achievement in their sport(s)
Crewe Youth Award
- An individual under 21, group or organisation focussed on working with young people, who has brought benefit to the Crewe community
Crewe Community Award
- A group or organisation who has brought benefit to the Crewe community
Councillor Pam Minshall said:
‘This is a fantastic way to start the New Year by honouring those who work so hard in and for our community.
On behalf of Crewe Town Council, I would like to encourage all residents to nominate those who they feel make a positive difference to the Town’.
Nominations need to be no more than 200 words and submitted in writing to the Mayor’s PA no later than 5pm on Friday 31st January 2015.
Civic Awards will be presented at the Mayor’s Civic Reception on Friday 20th February 2015.
Nominations can be submitted by:
- Post : Crewe Town Council, St Paul’s Community Centre, Hightown, Crewe CW1 3BY
- Email : email@example.com
- Website : crewetowncouncil.gov.uk/contact-us
Photographs supplied courtesy of simonjnewburyphotography