Blue Bell MINI Crewe is encouraging Cheshire MINI drivers to get snap happy this summer and share their adventures with the world as part of its new #MINIvacation competition.
To celebrate the glory of the English summer, Blue Bell is asking drivers to snap a picture of themselves and their MINI on their travels, and then share it on Twitter with @bluebellmini using the hashtag #MINIvacation before 31 August, for a chance to win a stunning MINI Roadster for a Weekend*.
MINI Brand Manager Paul Legerton commented:
“We know so many of our MINI customers will be hitting the roads this summer for some truly amazing adventures.
“We have already seen some fantastic entries from people travelling up and down the country.
So if you’re enjoying a #MINIvacation, tell us about it and make sure you snap a picture of yourself with your car!
“The entire MINI range exudes adventurous character and there’s sure to be no shortage of fun on the horizon this summer, so share it with us.”
The MINI Roadster marries rockstar attitude with sports star performance. It is the first open topped two-seater in the company’s history.
The cutting edge design is typically MINI and an authentic re-interpretation of a classic motoring concept.
Entrants must be 23 years old or over, with a full clean UK driving licence (with no previous driving convictions or current penalty points). One winner will be drawn at random on 2 September 2013.
*Terms and Conditions
- Prize is a MINI Cooper Roadster for the weekend. Entrants must be 23 years of age or over, with a full clean UK driving licence (with no previous driving convictions or current penalty points).
- Entrants must be a UK resident and must have lived at current address for more than 3 years. Prize is non transferable.
- Photos must be uploaded before 31 August 2013. One winner will be drawn at random on 2 September 2013 and will be notified immediately.
- Blue Bell has the right to choose the date of the weekend. Blue Bell has the right to change the model to a similar one without notice. Customer must sign a disclaimer.
- Insurance must be arranged and paid for by the winner and mileage is limited to 300 miles. Please note, competitors enter the competition at their own risk and Blue Bell does not accept any liability for any personal injury, damage, theft or loss